20 Mar 20/03/20: A message to members from Riverside Credit Union
I know this is a really uncertain time, and many of you will be trying to make decisions about the right way forward. Let’s face it, none of us has ever really had to contemplate what would happen in the event of a pandemic. Riverside Credit Union will continue to try to operate as normal but in light of advice from the government we have had to make a few changes which I hope you can understand.
- From Monday 23rd March, we will no longer be handling cash and so our doors will be closed. Staff will still be processing all transactions and loan applications.
- Our phone lines will be open between 9.00am and 12.00pm.
- You can make loan repayments or deposits via your bank card by calling us on 0151 448 0565 or direct from your bank by standing order or faster payment: sort code 089250 account number 67183038 (please add your membership number as a reference).
- If you would like to apply for a loan please call the number above and a staff member will take you through the process.
- Outside of work hours please email us at email@example.com.
- If you would like to make a share withdrawal, either call our number between the hours given above or click on the link below to download our app.
If you need anything, no matter how small, we will do everything we can to support you. We’ll be here, as usual, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0151 448 0565.